Plans changed again. God is still God and He is in control. We got put on standby for the Tokyo flight and did not get on. So now we are back with United and have a new itinerary. Sitting at the gate now. Our first flight departs in about 3 hours. We have all of our boarding passes so as long as there are no more delays or cancellations, we should be in arriving in Nashville at 11 PM Wed night. We will be getting back to Nashville much later now (11 PM) but still on Wed and not Thu. Thankful for that. Keyanna and Nathanael are sleeping now.
United 862
From HONG KONG to SAN FRANCISCO
departs 12:30 PM (which is 10:30 PM Tue night your time)
United 847
From SAN FRANCISCO to WASH/DULLES
departs 12:58 PM
United 6085
From WASH/DULLES to NASHVILLE
departs 10:10 PM (arrives at 11 PM CT on Wed night)
Welcome
Welcome to our blog. Our God can move mountains. He has done so in our life and still does. If this is your first visit to our blog, I invite you to read our adoption story from the beginning by clicking the Older Posts link at the very bottom of the page.
Favorite Bible verses
Romans 8
15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba ! Father !" 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. (NAS)
Ephesians 1
5 His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. And this gave him great pleasure. (NLT)
John 14
18 [Jesus said] "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." (NAS)
15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba ! Father !" 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. (NAS)
Ephesians 1
5 His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. And this gave him great pleasure. (NLT)
John 14
18 [Jesus said] "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." (NAS)
I've been tracking your flights all day. You should be on your last leg (not literally, I hope) home. Welcome home and sweet dreams!!!!
ReplyDelete~Sabrina at Gulliver's Travel Service
So glad you made it home with Nathanael! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete